Anna in Chiang Mai
Hi! My name is Anna Hogarth and I am an Environmental Studies major from New Jersey. I will be studying abroad in Chiang Mai, Thailand with the International Sustainable Development Studies Institute (ISDSI). I will be learning about sustainable farming, the ethno-ecological relationship between humans and forests, and more. This program is especially unique because I will go on three three-week excursions to various places in Thailand for a total of 9 weeks of experiential learning!
With this blog, I hope to reflect upon my identities, values, and personal growth. Hopefully, you will learn more about study abroad programs centered on experiential learning and join me as I spend some quality time in Thailand!
- Highlights & Key Takeaways: Reflecting on My Time in Thailand
- An Interview with the Chaolei People of Southern Thailand
- A Photo Journey: Learning About Sustainability in the Forests of Northern Thailand
- Living & Learning in Maetha: An Environmental Movement Prioritizing Human Health
- Experiential Learning in Thailand