Sustainability Fellow: Rebecca in Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi everyone! I’m Rebecca, an Environmental Studies major from Westchester County, NY. This semester, I am studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark, learning about Danish culture, urban planning, and Arctic geology. I am very excited to be able to experience a new culture and continue my environmental education beyond Amherst. As a Global Sustainability Fellow, I am going to be taking a closer look at the role of public transportation in Copenhagen, specifically how transportation infrastructure has been integrated into the city and the importance of public transportation in the design of sustainable communities. I’m looking forward to learning more about how we can improve our own transportation systems at home, and I am excited to share my experiences with you throughout the semester!
- Guide to A Sustainable Study Abroad Experience
- Guiding Future Students in Sustainability Abroad
- A semester cut short: The main takeaways from my time in Copenhagen
- Biking is Freedom – Local Perspectives on Alternative Transportation in Copenhagen
- Getting Around: Alternative Transportation in Copenhagen
- Welcome to Copenhagen!